The 1911 Trophy is what we believe to be the ultimate IPSC Classic Division pistol.
Includes all the features from our Classic line of 1911 pistols, the Trophy has got all the extras needed
for competitive shooting. The Trophy is true to our motto "ready to race out of the box".
Just load some rounds and go to the range!
- Calibers available: 9mm / .45 ACP / 9X21
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel: 5.0” inch bushing barrel / bull barrel
- Slide: front and rear serration
- Finish: black oxide/ stainless steel
- Trigger: 3.0-3.5 lbs
- Safety: ambidextrous safety lever
- Sights: adjustable rear, fiber optic front
- Weight: 9mm bull barrel (unloaded): 1105 g / 2.43 lbs approx.
- Enlarged ambidextrous safety
- Lightweight CNC machined hammer
- Full length stainless steel guide rod
- Aluminum match grade trigger with over-travel
- adjustment screw and pre-travel adjustment flaps
- 3.0-3.5 lbs trigger pull as standard
- Adjustable rear sight & fiber optic front sight
- 3 magazines with polymer base plates
- Available in black oxide/ stainless steel
- Titanium plated barrel as an optional extra